ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6 ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

AOE addicted


Actually I knew AOE only before an year.. I played it for some days and felt bored as i used the cheat codes there. Later on i dint have touch with the game for about an year or so. I finished my college life and went to chennai by june 2008. There i stayed with some of my friends taking a house for rent. For the first few days everyone was much eager to search a job for themselves. Later on days passed and one of my friends started playing AOE and i found him playing it for some 5 or 6 hours . I was shocked when i heard that he had played it for a full day without doing anything.

Days passed on and many of my friends started playing that and everyone will discuss it almost every time they are together . I felt very bored as i had no interest in that game. Later i too thought of playing that and asked a friend to help me to get used to that . He heped me and i came to know what the game is about and how to play that. It was about a month before when i came to knew about this. From that day onwards till this day i used to play it atleast for 5 hours a day. It is One of the best games i have ever played . To be frank many of them are addicted to this game .. Though i feel good when i play that whenever i think of that later i feel very bad as i consoder the hours i played it as wasted time in my life. To the persons who are addicted to AOE,just think of 'how many hours u play the game'. Almost every minute you are wasting there.. Its always better not to get addicted on anything. Just try to minimize the time u spend over there. I just have reduced to 2 hrs a day .. Probably i'l try to miminize it yet. Hope you too do..

1 comment:

Ivana said...

mm...nice...I am not a frequent game player but I can get what u mean...thx for visiting my
funny humor
blog