ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6 ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6

Friday, November 14, 2008

Atlast my friend


I used to reach the college by van. Almost 20 students and a few staffs accompany me daily in van on reaching the college. A girl who is my friend now will also come by van. She too joined the college with me but she chose a different stream of study. I wished to have friendship with her. I had these thoughts in my heart from my 1st year studies itself . Though i liked her and wished to have friendship i had no guts to go and talk to her. I wont even smile at her if i see her somewhere out. Days passed and till the last year of my college life i continued the same on seeing her.

In the last few days of the college life everyone will ask their friends to write autograph for them in some diary/slam book. That girl asked me to scribble some words on her autograph diary. I had a few words saying that " though we have been doing our studies in the same college and had travelled in the same van for almost 4 years you havent had a smile on me. And i feel that it would have been better if we have had some good relationship " . And scribbled a few nice quotes and tried to impress her over there. Actually i got the diary on a saturday evening and gave it to her on monday morning.
I was very eager to return home by van as i thought atleast she would have a smile on seeing me. But as always nothing of that sort happened. Later i came to know that she hadn't read the words i wrote as she handed over the diary to some other friends of her.

And the next day morning I asked her to scribble something on my autograpg diary. She had a smile and i believed that she had read my words. She returned the diary after 2 days as she dint come to college the next day. She had written that "not only her but i too dint smile at her". Also she had some wishes for my future.

I had robbed her mobile number from her diary which she gave me to write autograph. After a few days i used to chat with her and she too responded well. From that we became good friends and atlast i got her friendship. She is the last friend that i earned during my college life. If i have to point out a few caring friends of mine for all time, she will be one among them. A loving and a caring friend i am gifted with.

No comments: