ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6 ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Problem with my mobile


Actually i'm using a mobile for about 4 yrs and i had no problem in handling that till now.. But the problem started a few days back. While i was returning home by bus o was having a mobile chat with my friend the mobile got switched off . Before i tried to swtch on the mobile it got switched on . This continued for a while and i thought it would be because of some virus that has got either  into my meemory card or mobile.. So i handed the mobile to a service centre near by my home and after servicing i found no problem with that for about two days .

Just after the two days again the same problem started .  Most of the times when i talk through my mobile it'll get switched off and it irritates me a lot .. Even when i message  or try to read a message it may get switched off.. Not all the time it gets switched off but often it does. Also the display light wont gets off at times and so the charge goes down in a short period. If i had my keypad locked then at times it will show that "press unlock and then * " . Also the batter will be low within 5 or 6 hours. At times it shows no point in the battery charge but the mobile will be switched on . These are the problems in my mobile and interestingly i;m using that mobile for about 2 weeks after the problem has occured . I dont want to change my mobile as i feel very comfortable with that .  But its not possible using this mobile as i have missed a lot of calls . Now i'm in search of a new mobile.

No comments: