ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6 ss_blog_claim=eafb0b0b250d79fd774c692c4d8104b6

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Swathi park

Swathi park is located near our college. Actually its a garden by the side of a river that gives a nice look to the park. There is a small restaurant/canteen inside the park. Whenever myself and two of my close friends bunk the classes in the noon session we just go to the park and order some food items. With in half an hour we will have the food items in the table and we will try to eat as slowly as possible. Actually the food will be prepared only after the customers order and that will be comfortable for us(those who bunk the classes and some how pass the time). Sitting on the round table we guys would have funnny conversations making fool of other friends and the comedies that we had in our colleges. Later we will have a coffee or tea and hear songs in mobile phones and watch the children playing in the river. Its only after leaving the park we would think of seeing the time as its one of the places where we can spend the free time and relax ourselves. The arrangements in the park are well and good. Also its one of the places each and everyone who bunks the classes from our college would have visited. I hope that park wont face any financial crisis till the college is open and guys like myself joins that college.

I completed my college before 6 months and while i left the college the last day we three went to that park and had some emotional times over there. I can never forget those priceless moments we had in Swathi park. One of my college friends made a phone call and i just remembered Swathi park funs which made me to write this post.

1 comment:

Ivana said...

Hi..thx for adding my
North Sulawesi
blog. Unfortunately, i just xchange link with travel blog. Then, how about xchanging link with my Funny Humor blog? I have added ur link there. Thx